- Titanium (GR2 grade)
- Extremely light so easily liftable in and out of a vehicle
- Incredibly quick, responsive handling and extremely manoeuvrable
- Being very light, it takes very little effort to push, even up relatively steep gradients
- Bespoke sizing (mine wasn’t built for me, but seems to fit quite well)
- Minimal single tube design so it looks very sleek and uncluttered
- The wheels are a dream to use, look great and haven’t yet gone out of true
- Quite a rigid, stiff frame, but has enough frame flex to absorb the worst bumps etc.
- It is quite tippy for a newbie
- So light and manoeuvrable that at times you can start rolling without wishing to, unless the brakes are applied, but you quickly get used to it and hang on to a tire.
- The clamps holding the fold-down seat have a tendency to wear.
- The chair is light enough that even quite small bumps can shoot you forward in the seat unless you can handle wheeling well and are alert.
I think this is a great chair. It looks good, even in comparison to really modern chairs. It handles so well it is hard to describe and made getting over curbs, dropping off shallow steps etc relatively easy once you had mastered a controlled wheelie. I previously had a Quickie GPV and there was simply no comparison. The High-Lite is a top class chair!